Vedios Blog



Let's start with the latest version , version 2.1 and it's another versions like 2.0 and 1.9
ver.1.9


ver.2.0
ver.2.1


And now I have also done some retrackes which you may like this is my first retracked video on this YouTube channel.(Martin Garrix - WIEE)this is the next retracked video by me .( Martin Garrix -Rewind Repeat it)

this is a lovely retracked by me and I was so happy to complete it.( MARTIN GARRIX - Yottabyte)

next comes chainsmokers " closer " to which my most of friends were crazy about it.
 but it was very also crazy song " THE CHAINSMOKERS - Selfie" a great song by both of them

also with roses.

But Calvin Harris 'undercontrol ' was not lagging behind , it was also a great song with Alesso to which I have retracked.

At last it comes with Zedd ""

I have also created remakes Matin Garrix so far like pizza , boomerang , so far away ,byte and some other stuffsPizza retrackedSet me free -remake
----------
Pizza retracked
_________
Tremor retracked
_______
------------
Martin Garrix - Virus
-------------
Martin Garrix - In the name of love
---------
and some songs of hardwell and alan walker

My edits and remixes

Visit my YouTube channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about Heredity and Evolution

Super facts on alien searches and it's consequences on cultural life